Friday, September 9, 2011

The Knitting Basket - Baby Goodies

I love to knit/crochet baby things for my friends. I especially love it when they give me a picture of the little one wearing or using the item. It makes me so happy! Luckily, everyone seems to be having babies around here! My friend and his wife just had a baby while I was on leave. A few months ago I crocheted a 7 legged octopus (heptapus, technically...) for the little guy before he was born. Now the baby is here!


How CUTE is he?? (The baby, of course!)



Here's the original guy.

I'm working on another baby project for a friend way down in the lower 48. It's the Lino's Coat pattern I found on Ravelry. I'm almost done! It's coming out a lot bigger than I thought. She's looks like a tiny girl according to the pictures. I guess she'll grow into it.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...