Saturday, September 10, 2011

The Week in Instagram

Last night I had a girls night with my friend who just moved up to Alaska. She'll be deploying pretty soon. We had sushi take out, drank cold saki and talked about our boyfriends :) Nothing like a good girls night!

Another week is over for me, and here's what it looked like according to my iPhone...

Lopez came back from Puerto Rico and brought candy with him. I loved the coconut ones!!!




I made some bread this week! I got the recipe from 101 Cookbooks, Easy Little Bread recipe.



Just a silly random photo!


My weekend plans are to bake a strawberry rhubarb pie, finish up my friends baby coat, and use up as much of my cilantro as possible before it wilts! The same goes for the bunch of spinach I picked up. I'll be posting some photos and some recipes this weekend as well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...