Friday, October 7, 2011

New Tattoo Inspiration

I've been thinking about getting another tattoo. I usually don't dedicate my tattoos to anything (people ask me if they "mean" something... They mean I like tattoos?) But this time I want to dedicate a tattoo to my grandmother who passed away last year. She left her whole sewing room to me, so as soon as I get back from the Army I'm going to be a sewing monster! Since we both had the same hobbies, I want to get a tattoo for her. I either want a dress form or a vintage sewing machine. I think I'll end up with a dress form, just because of the way the existing tattoos on my arm are.

I love this little scene!










My mom has one of these old Singer sewing machines from my great-grandmother. It's so adorable!!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...