Monday, January 16, 2012

Grungy Treasures Mini Album

I went and did a little shopping this weekend. It's been getting really cold... down to -18 some days. I almost stayed in my room for the entire long weekend because I just want to be warm in my fuzzy robe and slippers! But instead of suffering from cabin fever, I decided that going out in the cold was worth it for some retail therapy. As soon as I got home I started tearing apart my room to make a new little mini album. This is the first mini where I really focused on the embellishments inside. Usually I get hung up on the cover and then forget about the inside, because of course I don't have photos to put in them yet, so why mess with it? But this time I actually did the cover LAST, and by then I was a little burned out and didn't know what to do with it. I still really love it and I can't wait to add some pictures!












That's all for now! Stay warm!

1 comments:

goddessof4 said...

Your albums are so cute and an inspiration!!!! I just awarded you a Liebster blog award!!!!! Stop by my blog to see what that is!!!!! Thanks,Sara

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...