Saturday, March 24, 2012

Holiday Mishmash Rainbow Cupcakes

These are my Christmas/Halloween/St Patrick's Day/Gay Pride cupcakes! I hate having holiday themed stuff around my house. It's fun to have around the time of the holiday, but immediately after I'm thinking, "What am I gonna do with this NOW? It's just taking up space." I had Halloween cupcake liners just laying around, green frosting in the fridge and Christmas sprinkles. I figured adding a little Gay Pride would make these cupcakes all inclusive!




I really love how the colors came out. The teal especially. Does anyone know the secret to purple food coloring? I can't seem to keep it from looking like mud.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...