Friday, June 1, 2012

Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting

I really haven't been knitting a lot or even making scrapbooks. All I want to do is bake! I end up with more than I can possibly eat! I ate one of these babies from Brown Eyed Baker and decided it would be in my best interest to give the rest away before I got myself a muffin top. This is an excellent recipe for Dark Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter frosting. They were a hit with my neighbors. I don't even like frosting usually, but this kind was so amazing I licked the bowl ;)

Step 1: Gather ingredients

Step 2: Start drinking. Be sure your alcohol compliments your baking project.

Step 3: Melt delicious ingredients together, being sure to not eat them before hand. They will taste better IN the cupcake! Also, don't burn yourself on the double boiler.

Step 4: It's important to remember in baking that guesstimating is okay. Professional bakers only make you think those fancy bakers scales are important so they don't feel so bad about spending 50 grand at Le Cordon Bleu.

Step 5: Mix that shit.

Step 6: Bake that shit. Making some icing. 

Step 7: Put it in your mouth. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...