Saturday, June 16, 2012

Just my Day

I'm feeling pretty happy these days! We've had a ton of time off work, my boss is on leave, my husband and I started receiving our extra pay AND he is coming to visit in 10 days!


I'm so excited to see him! He spends time with my mom a lot, which is sweet. They both took our doggy Knuckles to the vet today. My poor pups had Lyme disease! I'm glad there was a reason he was feeling so icky lately and he can take medicine to feel better. He's an old boy!


I can't have an animal where I live in the barracks, so I bought myself a plant to take care of...



I really can't wait until I can get a kitty! I miss having an animal to cuddle with. Harold the succulent will have to do for now. For a plant, it's pretty cute.


In preparation for Joe coming to visit, I did a practice recipe for Blueberry Buckle. He told me he really loves it and it's actually not complicated to make. Really It's just like a coffee cake.



I used a heart shaped 6" pan for it. I think I'll use this pan for our wedding cake. We are going to have a cupcake tower with a small cake on top and I think this would be perfect.



Home made whipped cream is the best!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...