Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Local Spots - Snow City Cafe

My husbands visit to Alaska was amazing! It wasn't as nice and sunny outside as I would have liked, but we had such a great time. One of the first places we went to eat was Snow City Cafe. Joe is a vegetarian so I knew he would like it. They serve organic, local, whole foods which are amazing! Great lattes too.







It was so hard to see him go. I probably cried a thousand times... even on the second day of his twelve day visit I cried because I knew he would have to leave. But it's only two more months until our wedding and honeymoon! Two months is the shortest amount of time we have been apart since we met. I'm hoping it will fly by!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...