Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Weekend with Papa in Pick Photos

I discovered a new app that I can't get enough of! It's called "Pick" and is a cross between Instagram and the super adorable Purikura booths that you find in Japan. I still have a ton of little photo stickers that my friend and I took while I was in Japan almost 10 years ago. I've been looking for an app that would give me the same effect for my iPhone pictures. I found it!! I've been constantly Purikura-boothing all of the photos I took while my dad visited this weekend. We explored Anchorage, drove down to Seward and had a pub crawl last night. I had a great time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...