Saturday, September 1, 2012

A Day at the Fair

My friends and I went to the fair today! It was really chilly and drizzled the whole time, but it was still a nice way to spend my long weekend. I've been obsessed lately with vintage hairstyle videos on YouTube, so I decided to do a pin curl set the night before and do a little Rosie the Riveter look. I was so excited when I found the leopard print bandana at Michaels Craft store.
Since I don't do rides at carnivals, I pretty much just look forward to the food... In this case, a doughnut burger! it was delicious! I also got some nachos and crab bisque.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...