Friday, January 18, 2013

Honeymoon

For our honeymoon Joe and I went to Bermuda. We almost didn't make it because, of course, I forgot my passport! Lucky for me my dad had a copy of my birth certificate and they allowed me on the ship. After spending a morning crying, running around, calling people, rushing to the train and hailing taxis we finally got on the ship and it was such a relief! I absolutely loved the whole trip. I like to think of myself as someone who travels to the "non-touristy" type of places... but this was such a fun place. I would love to do it again!


 













0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...