Saturday, March 9, 2013

Moved In

My husband flew in last Friday! It's been a really awesome week so far. Last weekend was spent getting our stuff together and settling in. We attempted to go see the Iditarod dog sled race, but the traffic was horrible and we missed it. However, we did end up buying a fancy TV. I've been cooking some pretty decent dinners every night and I only destroyed a couple of the meals so far... one of them was Pad Thai, which is pretty difficult to make anyway.
We finally got our bed set! A couple of my friends gave us their old bed set and another friend helped us move everything in today. No more sleeping on the floor!

Last night we hung out and enjoyed some drinks. I baked red velvet cupcakes the night before and discovered a Red Velvet wine from Cupcake winery! It was delicious. I'm definitely going to buy it again.



I haven't been able to make any really cute videos on Vine yet, but I took this one last night.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...