Sunday, April 28, 2013

Dia De Muertos Hoodie

I'm so happy I finished up this hoodie! I am excited to start on Joe's bear print hoodie next. It's too bad that the hoodie material is so expensive because I have so many ideas for more. I would love to make one with a lace back for summer. I can probably find some used fabric at a thrift store an make another one fairly cheap.
I really love the heart shaped elbow patches - I cut out a Catrina for one elbow and a sugar skull for the other. The green zipper is a nice detail too.

McCalls 6614



McCalls 6614


McCalls 6614

The pups in the background was sitting happily on a snow pile, haha!




I used the lining fabric for the inside of the pockets too.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...