Saturday, April 27, 2013

Saturday

We went to Taku Park today and Joe went skating on the ramps. We found a super unhealthy place to eat where I got the best teriyaki burger EVER and Joe got some fried oysters.
While Joe was skating I started knitting a hat with Atacama 100% Alpaca wool yarn my mom sent me for Christmas. I hope it turns out as slouchy as I want it to! I always seem to end up with a beanie style hat when I want a floppy hat instead. We shall see!
Mrs. Peacock was helping me knit by guarding my yarn ball, in case the Alpaca came to ask for it back I suppose. She got a little sleepy and fell asleep on duty.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...