Sunday, May 19, 2013

Favorite Blogs

Day 19, Sunday: Five of your favorite blogs and what you love about them

Scathingly Brilliant - She loves cats, has awesome outfits and I love her pastel gallery wall.

The Dainty Squid - She reminds me of my friends back in San Francisco. She reads good books so I get some good reading recommendations from her posts (I just picked up Geek Love at the thrift shop.) Love her clothing style. She loves cats and prefers fungi to flowers. 

The Nearsighted Owl - I love her kitschy style! She seems like a fun, confident person.

Bubble My Licorice - These two sew some really nice dresses! I love their fun hair colors and posts about their kitty. They occasionally post about feminism as well, which is nice.

The Militant Baker - She bakes and talks about feminism! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...