Saturday, May 11, 2013

I Miss Guam

Day 12, Sunday: What do you miss? (a person, a thing, a place, a time of your life...)

Not that my life isn't awesome now, but I really miss life in Guam. It was one of those years when so many things were changing so fast. I had nothing to worry about except who I was dating at the time. The island was beautiful and my friends and I had way too much fun. Like, WAY too much fun. We were all completely spoiled and got whatever we wanted. There were some tough times too, though I loved all of it. 





I miss the heat and the sun. 
I miss wearing dresses and sunglasses. Not that I can't now, but at least then there was a good reason to!
I miss the Japanese food, shops and Japanese tourists. They would come up to me to take pictures with me for no reason. I even saw some gothic lolitas and it made me SO excited! I love lolitas!
I miss the random rain showers that came out of nowhere and completely soaked you before you could run for cover.
I miss stealing bottles of champagne from the champagne breakfasts at the Marriott and drinking them in the ocean at the beach.
I do NOT miss the spiders!!




I look like "that girl" in this photo. Is that bad? Because it was really fun. Playing "that girl" was fun. At least I didn't duck-face.



I had to include this last picture! That was a wild night. Goodness. I definitely DON'T miss that hangover!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...