Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Ten Things

Day 14, Tuesday: Ten things that make you really happy

1. Drag Queens. If I'm feeling sad all I need to do is watch RuPaul's Drag Race, Rocky Horror Picture Show, To Wong Foo: Thanks for Everything, Julie Newmar, Priscilla: Queen of the Desert or Hedwig and the Angry Inch to feel better.



2. Japanese Lolitas. I think I really love to see anyone who is willing to be different to be true to themselves. Lolitas are just so pretty and adorable too!




3. Rockabilly style. 

4. Pastries. Cute and delicious!

5. 80's music. Mostly Duran Duran and George Michael will make me happy no matter what.




6. Kitties. Especially my little fluffy girl, Mrs. Peacock!

7. Tarot Reading. I don't believe they are magic, but I love reading Tarot cards. I love getting readings too.

8. Cities. New York, San Francisco, Anchorage, Las Vegas, San Diego. I hope to see Tokyo some day... I love the city atmosphere and all the great things to discover in them.

9. Art shows. I love galleries and museums. I love dressing up, eating cheese cubes, drinking little cups of wine and talking about art. 

10. My family! Duh.




2 comments:

Rachel said...

I have a love for Duran Duran too, I've seen them a couple of times but not had the pleasure of seeing George Michael!

Sarah Grace said...

Oh I would love to see them! I would just be a jerk and want them to play old songs though, lol

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...