Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Antique Shopping

Yikes! It looks like the Alaskan summer is over! It was a really nice 80-something degrees for all of June, but as soon as July hit it went right back down to 50-something with rain and a cold wind.

Joe and I found an interesting antique shop a few weeks ago with a whole bunch of native Alaskan type things. It was pretty cool. I love these old photographs...




Look at all those vintage furs! You could never get away with wearing fur back in California. Not that I really want to... But it's a shame I can't enjoy wearing a vintage fur without feeling guilty (I would never wear a new fur. That's pointless.)
Joe was in love with those duck decoys and wanted to buy one. We get obsessed with certain animals like pandas, owls, grizzly bears, and now ducks. Those things cost hundreds, so of course we didn't get one, but we will be scouring thrift shops for ducks in the future!

2 comments:

Manav Singhi said...

Hi you have a Very Nice Blog. . .
From Blog Hop. . .How about we follow each other? let me know :)
www.ourjaipur.com

Sarah Grace said...

Sure! Thank you.

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...