Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Blueberry Pie

Blueberries are on sale! As you can see we purchased a TON. My husband was so excited he actually wanted to buy 5 pounds of them. I made a dozen blueberry muffins yesterday and they are already gone. This morning we had blueberry crepes and this afternoon I decided it was time for a pie.


I used this recipe from The Joy of Cooking. It turned out very well the last time I made a pie for the Forth of July, so I decided to stick with it.

We still have a whole box of blueberries left! On top of that, in a few weeks there is a Blueberry Festival going on. There is a baking contest and blueberry picking... maybe I should practice a recipe for the contest??






0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...