Saturday, July 20, 2013

Kitschy Kitties Part 4

I'm in love with these couple of kitties I found today! I have to be more selective with my purchases now that we are running out of shelf space. Joe found a bunch of records today that now have to live in the closet since his record player is in New York. We are both looking forward to having a bigger house in Louisiana where we can spread out and maybe have a couch instead of just a love seat, where both of us have to really squeeze together just to sit and watch a movie. I'm pretty sure wherever we live in Louisiana will probably have an extra bedroom, which I'm looking forward to using as a studio.

kitsch, kitty, cat

I could NOT resist these strawberry jars and strawberry teacup!

kitsch, kitty, cat

kitsch, kitty, cat


0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...