Thursday, July 25, 2013

Local Spots - Eva's Cupcakery

I've been trying to go to Eva's Cupcakery since it opened last year but every time I showed up it would be closed! Finally today I made it in and got some cupcakes. I didn't get photos of the shop because it's so quiet in there that it felt awkward, but it is a beautiful shop with pink walls and an upscale atmosphere. They even had a little flat screen with music and a slide show playing of pretty cupcakes. 

I chose the Red Velvet and Joe picked The Hummingbird, which had coconut, banana, walnuts and cream cheese frosting.  There were even more choices, like lemon drop and a super adorable cupcake with pink and blue swirly frosting. I was seriously amazed at how cute all the cupcakes were!

cupcakes


cupcakes

cupcakes

cupcakes


0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...