Monday, August 19, 2013

Kitschy Kitties - Mother of Cats!

Our thrift shopping problem hasn't ended... Since we learned we are expecting I got all excited and decided to look for a rocking chair. As soon as I walked in I saw THIS kitty! I was so happy. She will live on our side table, looking triumphant and proud, until we move to a bigger house where she should have a place in the entryway. This is a cat who needs to greet people. Just look at her luxurious fur! She's bigger than Mrs. Peacock!
We didn't find a rocking chair but we picked up a bunch of onesies for less than a dollar each. I couldn't resist!


1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Woah -- amazing! I too collect thrifty looking kitties. I'm particularly fond of anything white :)

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...