Thursday, October 24, 2013

Balloons and Halloween Costumes!

Once again I got to spend my work day figuring out and also teaching everyone else how to make balloon animals. Tomorrow is the Halloween party and I'm excited about dressing up! Joe and I are going as Agent Scully and Mulder from the X-Files. Joe is a big Sci-Fi fan and while we were long distance we watched almost every episode of the X-Files together over Skype. Just not season nine... season nine was terrible. I think we are happy with the costume choice. Maybe I can get him to take some really cheesy photos like this and this!

It was a little difficult to convince Joe to dress up, as he wanted me to make a really elaborate Ludo costume from Labyrinth for him so I could be Sarah. Perhaps in the future we can do Labyrinth and make the bear cub dress as Toby! Of course it would be SO AWESOME if I could make Joe dress like the Goblin King instead, but I think that's asking too much!

I took some little iPhone shots of all the balloons we experimented with since there usually isn't much color happening in the office on a day to day basis. It's usually, you know, green. I was also very proud of my duck which I made especially for my husband.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...