Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Baby Bump - 18 Weeks!

Weight Gain: 4 lbs.

Maternity Clothes: I don't really need any at this point, but my mom sent me some really cute shirts that will look nice after the baby is born. The embroidery detail on the shirt I'm wearing below is so pretty, it's my new favorite shirt.

Feeling: Fine. Sometimes the stretching in my tummy is uncomfortable but mostly everything is great.

Food Craving: Banana bread, banana cream pie, banana pudding, banana yogurt... Not so much actual bananas though.

Food I'm Missing: Wine and brie.

Food Aversions: None.

Movement: If I'm really still and sitting down quietly I can feel kicks once in a while.

Dreams: I haven't had any weird dreams yet, but Joe has reported dreaming that he wasn't the real father and had another dream that I was getting drunk all the time while pregnant. Is it weird to think that is cute? Because I totally think it's cute that his subconscious is jittery. I'm sure I'll have my fair share of dreams about babies with six arms and two heads and crazy things like that.

Looking Forward To: The 20 week appointment to find out the sex, the baby shower on the 23rd, and getting out of Alaska! As you can see it started snowing over the weekend. Only 13 more work days left at this command!!!!! I was lucky that the snow only started now, but I really hate the feeling of being terrified to drive back and forth from work every morning. Alaskans don't believe in snow plows.




To the Sea

2 comments:

KnittedFox said...

Oooh congratulations!! Your baby bump is super cute!

I just hit 20 weeks myself, and am also super excited for my ultrasound! Now if only the hospital would get back with me to schedule it! xD

I found your blog through the Totally Awesome Blog Hop~ hope you're having a nice relaxing nice!

Take care~

Anonymous said...

Very sweet! Congrats.

(visiting from blog hop)

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...