Sunday, December 15, 2013

A Snow Fox and Bald Eagles

As we drove past a hostel I made Joe stop the car so I could take pictures of the teepees. Immediately two doggies ran up to greet us! They were so cute!
This was the third day of our trip and we covered mostly the Yukon, a small bit of British Columbia and then back into Alaska. I tried to get a good picture of the snow fox but he was running away like lightning with his puffy little tail. After we got back into Alaska we passed by a Bald Eagle Preserve. I was sure we wouldn't see any, but almost right away I spotted three eagles in one tree... and then another, and then two more! In all we saw at least 25 eagles in half a mile. It was crazy.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...