Saturday, December 21, 2013

Baby Bump - 24 Weeks!



Weight Gain: Unknown! I still don't have a scale.

Name: Ellie, Ellie-Bear and "Ellie Belly."

Maternity Clothes: Searching for some decent pants, but no luck. I can't wait to start wearing dresses when it gets warmer!

Feeling: I still get a stitch in my side a lot.

Food Craving: None.

Food I'm Missing: Pâté and wine! We are sooooo close to Napa and Sonoma and I can't go wine tasting!

Movement: Joe can feel her a lot now and said he puts his hand on my tummy while I'm sleeping and can feel her kick. So cute!

Dreams: None really.

Listening to: We are still playing a lot of CDs in the car. Included are Au Revoir Simone, Sleater-Kinney, The Black Keys, The Yeah Yeah Yeah's and ELO.

Looking Forward to: Visiting friends in San Francisco.

This was a picture Joe took while we visited the Redwood State Park in California. I'll be posting more photos of the amazing trees once I catch up posting all the Portland pics. I hope everyone is ready for the holidays!


To the Sea

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...