Thursday, December 19, 2013

Breakfast in Bellingham

It was a huge relief to get off the boat and onto land. I immediately loved Bellingham, but I swear it has nothing to do with the fact that the first shop I saw had a sign for "artisan cheeses"... I really love fancy cheese. The town reminded me of the east coast, like Maine and Vermont. I just love all the cute little houses there! We found a really nice and super cheap breakfast place called Nelson's Market. It looked like a combination of a diner, corner convenience store and a bar. I had the best breakfast veggie burrito ever!
Joe went to check out a skate park nearby, but we eventually had to get going to Seattle.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...