Sunday, December 29, 2013

Last Day in SF

Wow! I had a great time in San Francisco. I got to visit with old friends that I haven't seen in years. I move around so much that my friends are all over the place and I frequently lose touch. I'm so grateful that even after so many years we can still meet up and have great conversations. My only regret is not having enough time to see any of my sorority sisters. I actually forgot to take any pictures, which is terrible, but I suppose it doesn't matter too much.
Seeing people and seeing them doing so well was really great. One of my friends has a new baby girl and another is busy being her old awesome self. Some are just as hilarious and funny as always. However, not every memory I have there is happy and because of that, being there was also difficult. It seemed like walking into a graveyard of my old life in certian ways. I could see things in my friends house that once belonged to me, even my old kitty cat, Brody, that belonged to my ex and I, was still living in my friends house. She was outside and I never got the chance to see her, but I could see her toys and scratcher and it made me so sad!
I snuggled up close to Joe that night after reliving all those memories. I'm really glad that I have him and I don't have to feel like I used to. I've got a job, a plan for life and pretty much have things together. I know Joe will always be there for me and I will be there for him. I feel safe in that we can not only take care of kitty but also little Ellie-bear on the way.
I better stop before I get too sappy!


Goodbye SF! Hopefully I can return again one day. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...