Sunday, December 1, 2013

November in Review

I remember when November had just started and thinking, "I really need to make an October in Review post..." and then the days just slipped away until already it's December! When I reviewed September it was a really lame month for me so I'm happy that the time passed quickly. Things got significantly better this month, especially at work, so now the day is here! We packed up and are ready to move. Ready for the long drive in the snow and ready for the boat trip. SO ready for California!
I hate to be the type of person who is looking forward to the future instead of focusing on the everyday moments, but sometimes that's just how it has to go. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...