Monday, December 30, 2013

Santa Cruz

I grew up coming to Santa Cruz to visit my grandparents for as long as I can remember. I really wish I had decided to come here for University, since it is probably the best town in California! It was the best feeling ever to be walking along the beach in December. 
Joe was super excited about seeing the sea lions. We got a hilarious video of one that decided to lift its face up towards us, wiggle it's butt, and show off his handsomeness right before he sneezed on a seagull. Then we went over to a spot on the side of the pier where about two dozen sea lions were swimming together in a big bunch! It was pretty crazy looking.
After that we watched the surfers in the sunset and then went to dinner at a seafood restaurant on the wharf.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...