Friday, December 27, 2013

The Redwoods and the Drive Through Tree

The Redwoods State Park is my favorite! I used to go when I was a kid and I remember climbing inside the huge trees and looking at banana slugs. I was really happy Joe liked it as much as I do. We got to go through the Drive Through Tree, which is 5,000 years old! How crazy is that? I've seen the pyramids in Giza and these trees are older than that. WAY older! 
All the roadside attractions are pretty cool along that road. There was Confusion Hill, The Bigfoot Museum, the One Log House and other silly things. I hope we can drive past the Worlds Largest Artichoke!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...