Saturday, February 1, 2014

January in Review

January was a great beginning to the year, starting off in the midst of our road trip from Alaska to Louisiana. We celebrated the New Year in San Diego and spent two days at the zoo checking out all the animals, including pandas! We headed out into the desert through Phoenix and made a stop in Roswell to see if we could spot any flying saucers. 
Now we have successfully made it to Louisiana and are settling in, getting the house together and unfortunately getting back to work. Oh, I wish I could be on vacation forever! First world problems, I know, especially since before I know it I'll be on maternity leave. I'm just now hitting 30 weeks and I can't believe it! Ellie will be here in no time, but it feels like it's going by so slowly.
I ended January by getting into some DIY home projects like Mrs. Peacocks 13th birthday present, a Kitty Wall Tower, and doing a Dresser Makeover for the nursery.
February is going to be full of a bunch more home projects as we get our new place decorated and ready for the baby. Not to mention our 2nd wedding anniversary is coming up! It looks like 2014 is going to be a busy year.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...