Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Day at the Bark Park

Murray was pretty anxious to go do something fun today so we went to the Bark Park down our street. It was a perfect 70 degrees with lots of sunshine and just enough of a breeze to cool off. The last time we went to the park a giant chow chow kept trying to hump Murray and a little brown dog peed on my skirt! There were tons of dogs there last time too, so I was happy today when we had the park all to ourselves. Joe finally got to run around with him and try out playing fetch. He didn't quite get it at the beginning and kept running past the ball and the frisbee, but eventually he got the concept. 






Shameless selfie! What can I say, I put makeup on today and didn't want to waste it without a photo. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...