Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Ellaroo Wrap

Long before Ellie was born I was dreaming of carrying her around in a wrap. It turns out that buying wraps is the mommy version of buying designer handbags. Some of these wraps cost $300+... I mean, they are pretty and everything, but wow! I did some research and decided that the Ellaroo was a good deal. I originally wanted the Kristen design and they were sold out, so instead I chose the Ysabel summer weight woven wrap. When I opened it up and saw how gorgeous the colors were I was glad I got this one! It's perfect and I love it. I'm not going to lie, I can see why people would pay big bucks for different wraps. I consider myself pretty thrifty, but I might end up getting addicted myself.




She certainly doesn't enjoy being put in the wrap, but once she gets settled in she usually loves it and falls asleep. I think she might enjoy being on my back a little more so she can look around. Once she can hold her head up by herself I plan on trying out the rucksack tie.


That's my mom! We saw a bunny on the trail eating little blades of grass.


If I ever buy another wrap I will probably get an Ellaroo again. I might like to try a more portable ring sling which would be easier to put on and take off, especially when I'm out shopping. It's just not easy enough to take a long wrap out in a parking lot to put on.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish I had mastered baby wearing more with the twins. I always love to see others doing so! Thanks so much for linking up with #smallvictoriessundaylinky! You have been pinned to the group board. :)

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...