Wednesday, June 4, 2014

A Baby and a Duck


My precious baby! Isn't she the sweetest? I took this picture with her on my old baby blanket and I think it will be my favorite picture ever.

I got to take Ellie out with us to an office picnic today and a funny thing happened: My friend was pushing Ellie's stroller to the dock where a bunch of people were fishing. There was a duck there that was walking on the dock obviously looking for people to give her food. We hung out at the water for a while and as we left the duck starts waddling along next to the stroller, quacking away. It was the funniest thing!

Joe absolutely loves ducks so I had to catch it on video...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...