Sunday, September 14, 2014

Weekend Updates



It was surprisingly cool this weekend, making it a perfect time to take Murray to the dog park. We walked out of the house and I was completely shocked at the temperature. It's been at least 90 every day and all the sudden it was 75-ish. Does that mean summer is truly over? I'm just not ready for that! Ellie has been giggling and babbling a lot more and was going absolutely crazy watching all the dogs. I could tell she really wanted to play with them.

Lots of exciting things are going on. I ordered a brand new laptop, a present from my family, which should be here in a few weeks. I've been using my 2009 Toshiba for 5 years and it's a little slow nowadays. I also applied for the upcoming spring semester of university, so I'm going to need a new laptop to use for class. If all goes well I will be out of the army in 3 months, 3 weeks and 4 days... Oh the countdown. I've been counting down for 5 years and I can't believe it's almost over! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...