Friday, February 20, 2015

Nail - Pink and Black Ombre

I used to try to do a "weekend nails" feature since I wasn't allowed to wear nail polish during the work week, but now that I'm free I can have my nails pretty every day! I don't really know what to call it now and I don't want to lie and promise to do my nails every weekend (yeah right.) Soooo I suppose just "Nail" is good enough for now.


Like my super-basic-girl selfie? Painted nails, Sephora shopping bag and Flat White Starbucks latte! I wasn't wearing Ugg boots though, so don't worry.

I actually went shopping today! I was on a mission to find this eye shadow pallet from Becca called "Ombre Nudes" that they didn't have at the Sephora in JCPenny. They had it at the full Sephora store in a different mall and so I got it there along with an Anastasia Beverly Hills eyebrow brush.
I also discovered a Lush store! I had heard about it but never thought I would have a local store. I picked up a vanilla bath bomb, massage bar and a very nice store associate with blue hair gave me a sample of the color treated hair shampoo. I'm excited to try it out!



I know ombre is very 2013 but I really don't care. It looks awesome on nails and is so easy to do. I find that those nail stickers just peel the polish right off. I guess I have't gotten the hang of them quite yet.

Polishes used are:
Milani Neon "Pink Rocks!"
Mabelline Express Finish "Onyx Rush"
Revlon "Clear" as a top coat

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...