Monday, March 9, 2015

Ink Inspiration (and some piercings!) #4

I'm a little late on today's post! I added a couple of piercing pictures too. I've been thinking about all my old piercings I used to have. They are all closed up now except for my little extra earlobe piercing on my left ear. I will always have a little navel piercing scar, a reminder that I grew up in the 90's. I have a scar on my nose too but you can't see it unless you really look. The rest are all distant memories, although once in a while I will get that weird feeling on my tongue like I want to play with the bar but it's not there. A ghost tongue piercing I guess!












0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...