Friday, March 27, 2015

Nail - French Pink Bow

I finally got my pink bow nail charms! I love them!! I have to watch out for the bows snagging on things which is a little weird, but it's also pretty weird having my nails so long. I used to grow my nails all the time when I was younger. They are strong enough, grow fast, and I never really break them or chip them. With the military I usually kept them short even though I was allowed to grow them 1/4 inch (without nail polish.) It just felt too weird to get my hands dirty like that with long nails. Now I can have princess nails!
I stopped by Sally's Beauty Supply and picked up a couple of fresh new pastels to get me in the mood for spring. By the way, did you know it's snowing in Buffalo? Yay. Super yay. My new polishes certainly brightened up this snowy and dreary day. I can't wait to try them out!

OPI - Natural Nail Base Coat
OPI - Bride's Bouquet
OPI - Altar Ego
OPI - Top Coat
Charms - Tie Me Up, Pink
Swarovski Rhinestones  - Crystal Clear (similar)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...