Friday, March 6, 2015

Nail - Pink Glitter

I was searching for my Swarovski crystals to put on my nails after I painted them with this cute light pink color. Of course I made the mistake of painting my nails first and then needed to go through my dresser without smudging my nails... So instead I found this jar of Wet N' Wild makeup glitter that I had for some reason. I don't think I ever used it. I know I had a Mac one but that's been lost for a while now... But yeah, what do you even do with makeup glitter?? I supposed it's a makeup artist thing. I decided to dip my nails in it and it came out pretty cute!
Do you remember back in the 90's when that glitter gel was a thing? People globbed it on their eyelids and in their hair and on their cheeks! Yuck!!

Essie - Ballet Slippers
Wet N' Wild MegaSparkle Confetti - Pink Pussy Cat






Somebody wanted to check out the glitter for herself!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...