Sunday, March 22, 2015

Niagara Falls

Nothing reminds me more of a "family road trip" than Niagara Falls. Maybe Mount Rushmore and the Hoover Dam too. Those boring things you go see because it's family friendly and very Americana. Niagara Falls we went to see because it was part of my assignment for a class. I went there as a kid and remember waiting in line forever on the Canadian side in those dumb ponchos to go to the cave behind the falls or whatever. It was okay. 

Before we left we had to make funny faces of course...




Ellie's first state park!


Joe had never been to Niagara Falls before. I thought that was weird because he grew up in New York all his life until he moved with me to Alaska. I thought everyone had gone there as a kid at some point!


We both had this irrational fear of somehow dropping Ellie down the waterfall. 


Those big piles of snow are actually mountains of ice from the waterfall.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...