Saturday, March 7, 2015

Things.



Things I'm Loving:
Fruit flavored tea.
Baking blondies.
Lush bath products.
Professional massages.
Coconut oil.
Fried rice and fried eggs with kimchee for breakfast.
Homemade lotion and body wash (from my aunt)
Freshly ground coffee beans.
Snacks from Trader Joe's.

Things I'm Thinking:
I've been noticing how fast my hair grows lately. Since I dyed my hair I have to keep up with my roots and they seem to grow in super fast! In four weeks I'm already a half inch in. This is making me consider getting a long bob. I've had shorter hair before and it looked horrible, but I think maybe a little bit below my shoulder would look nice. It grows so fast anyway it doesn't matter if I don't like it. Not to mention it will get rid of the darker hair on the bottom. My hair looks like a pink ombre because the bottom part is a little more orange than the top. It's not bad but it would be nice to make it a little more even.

Things I'm Obsessing Over:
Cute Japanese things! Like ULTRA kawaii kinda stuff. Over the top nails and cell phone cases. I've been eyeing all the Etsy shops that sell cute things and I finally ordered some. They are so cheap I have no idea why it took so long for me to do it. I've been in a super creative rut lately and it's driving me crazy. I literally had a dream about doing a decoden phone case last night. The last room we have to unpack is the studio, so I can take out all my stuff and finally start doing something creative!

Things I Might Do:
Joe is excited about the idea of getting a treadmill. I would love it! A side effect of doing physical training in Alaska with the army is that when its cold out the last thing I want to do is go to the gym. Since Joe is a marathon runner I wouldn't mind getting one as it wouldn't go to waste on him. It's a really big purchase though so we will have to see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...