Monday, February 8, 2016

Back?


I've been gone for a while now! 

My last post was in June of last year, so I've missed out on posting all kinds of updates and things. I think I was just bored with blogs in general. Every time I would scroll through my Bloglovin feed I would see cliche post after cliche post and nothing was inspiring me anymore. I was also getting annoying emails from companies asking to blog about their products for free, which seems super fake and silly.  

I'm at a loss as to what I should blog about. I haven't done much knitting or crochet (except for a cute Halloween granny square blanket!) and I don't really feel like posting recipes or anything. I guess I'll have to think about it. Maybe life updates are all I will do for the time being until I get some creativity flowing.

Things are pretty much the same around here. Ellie has been tearing apart the house, as toddlers do. This winter has been very warm and we haven't had much snow, so yesterday I took Ellie and the Murray to the dog park (which is actually an island). I didn't get many pictures of him since he ran off as soon as I unleashed him. He had a fabulous time and got all muddy! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...